Friday, February 11, 2011

Unavailable or Private calls are for losers!!!

Why is it that everyday i get a call from a mysterious number that i cant even see?!?! all i have to do is hit the ignore or silent button but its getting a lil annoying becasue sometimes its back to back calls!!! i dont know if its telemarketers, some business, or a person i may know but either way its what a coward does. who sits around callin poeple number everyday but dont want the person to know who you are?? dont be embarassed, just let it be known that its you or your company callin my phone once again to tell me about something thats not important! they know its not improtant to me because they hide their identity in hopes that i'll answer my phone. i do not answer numbers i dont know most of the time, so a number i cant even see will never be answered unless im really bored and feel like screaming in my phone like a lunatic to give myslef a good laugh! stop the madness!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment